Back of House Team Member – Nando’s
Number of hours:
31 October 2021
Full and part time
Back of House Team Member
Nando’s Stoke – Potteries Centre – Bryan St, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1PS
Hourly Rate: £8.91
This may differ for under 18s
We’re on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
What I do
I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards. It’s up to me to make sure our guests are wowed by their food and have a really positive experience.
• I prepare, cook and serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards and make customers feel fired up, wowed by the experience and hooked for the next taste
• I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
• I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
• I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
Perks of the role:
- a free meal on every shift you work
access to a great discount platform
discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
regular regional parties and events
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of. We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ﬂourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.”