We’re open so that you can shop safely. You can browse again, smell the aroma of your favourite coffee, feel the fabrics of your Spring/Summer wardrobe and try on those must have going out shoes ready for when indoor entertainment re-opens.
We are doing everything that we can to keep everyone safe while shopping, please play your part and see below how you can help too.
What to expect from the Centre, stores and eateries:
Non-essential retail and outdoor dining (at The Hive) are open. Opening of indoor dining and the cinema will follow in line with Government roadmap.
• The centre opening hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, Thursday 9am to 8pm, Sunday 10.30am to 4.30pm. Some stores may vary and our restaurants are open later.
• All entrances are open and we have team members manning our doors to welcome you, remind you of safety precautions and sometimes manage traffic flow.
• All car parks entrances/exits are open – parking is charged at the normal rate. You can also park for just £1.50 after 4pm and £1.70 all day Sunday.
• There is reduced capacity for the centre and stores. At busier times you may be required to queue for the centre and for some stores (don’t forget your brolly or suntan cream!)
• Toilets, baby change and parent facilities are open.
• Mall seating has been temporarily removed to support social distancing.
• Outdoor dining is on offer from our restaurants at The Hive (Nandos and Chiquito). Costa will have limited outdoor seating at the main entrance. All of these restaurants will be offering takeaway.
• Coffee shops (Starbucks, BB’s Bakers & Barista’s, Ruff & Ruby) remain takeaway only for the time being.
For the safety of our staff, stores, and customers:
• There is a one-way route around the centre, please follow the arrows on the floor and directional signage and barriers throughout the centre, if you need help with this please ask a member of our team.
• Face coverings will continue to be required inside our centre and stores (unless exemption applies).
• There are hand sanitisation points throughout the centre, please feel free to use these on entering the centre and use as often as you feel necessary when inside. Handwashing facilities are available in our toilets.
• We are already cleaning key touchpoints more frequently and that will continue for the foreseeable future.
Our team have been working incredibly hard to keep our centres clean and safe during the lockdown and we are hugely grateful to them.
Doing your bit to help keep everyone safe:
• Please do your part in helping ensure that everyone is as safe as possible.
• Please follow the one-way route through the centre, wear your face covering (unless exempt) and be mindful of social distancing – particularly in lifts and on escalators.
• Follow the guidance provided by our teams and our safety signage.
• If we feel that people are deliberately breaking the guidelines and risking the safety of those around them, we won’t hesitate to ask them to leave the centre or call the police if we must.
• Our people should be able to come to work and be safe, let’s all remember to be kind to one another at this very difficult time.
We look forward to welcoming you back.