Whether you’re here to shop, eat, meet and play, it’s important to us that everyone has an enjoyable and safe experience whilst visiting the centre.
Antisocial behaviour is NOT welcome.
No swearing, shouting or use of other
• If you’re in a large group please remember
that can be intimidating to some visitors,
we may ask you to disperse.
• No inappropriate use of visitor lifts and
escalators. Please allow our less able visitors
and those with pushchairs to use the lifts first.
• Remove any hoods, helmets etc or you
may be asked to leave the centre.
• Animals are not allowed unless they’re
• No dropping litter, please use the bins;
likewise, please don’t throw anything in
• No selling, canvassing, leafleting, busking,
commercial filming or conducting third
party interviews or surveys unless arranged
prior with centre management.
• Climbing or sitting on any balustrade,
barrier, fence or railings or sitting on the
floors or stairs is also off limits, for your
own and other visitors’ safety.
• No ball games or running on the malls.
• Bikes, roller-blades, micro-scooters,
e-scooters, segways, skateboards,
hoverboards and Heelys® or any similar
product is a no-no.
• Shirts/tops and footwear must be worn
at all times, except in the changing
rooms of course.
• There’s a strict no smoking policy (including
e-cigarettes) within the centre and entrances
so please move away. Alcohol is only to be
consumed in a licensed premise.
• Any act of vandalism towards property
belonging to us, or our tenants, will be
dealt with accordingly and the local
• CCTV is in operation and some members
of our team wear body cameras to capture
footage and audio when necessary. This
is for your safety and the safety of our team.
This list doesn’t cover everything and we
have the right to deny anyone entry whose
actions we feel are inappropriate. Anyone
who ignores the rules or commits a crime
will be denied entry for as long as Centre
Management see fit.