Park & stride
Our multi-story carpark is clean, safe and secure. It’s not just ideal for a trip to The Potteries Centre, but also the rest of the city centre, from Piccadilly, to Smithfields, to local shops, restaurants, hotels and offices.
We have two car parks with over 900 parking spaces including disabled, electric car charging and parent and child spaces.
Our multi storey car park can be accessed from Quadrant Road or off Brewery/Bryan Street.
Our Hive car park can be accessed from Brewery/Bryan Street also.
|Total car spaces: 900
Disabled spaces: 67
Parent & child spaces: 42
Height restrictions: 2.0m / 6ft 6″
|Car park opening times:
Monday: 8am – 12am
Tuesday: 8am – 12am
Wednesday: 8am – 12am
Thursday: 8am – 12am
Friday: 8am – 12am
Saturday: 8am – 12am
Sunday: 8am – 12am
Monday to Saturday 1 hour: £1.40
2 hours: £2.70
3 hours: £3.90
4 hours: £5.20
5 hours: £6.50
6 hours: £7.80
7 hours: £9.10
Monday to Saturday after 4pm: £1.50
Sunday up to 5 hours: £1.70
Sunday over 5 hours: £3.50
We have many spaces reserved especially for disabled shoppers spread on levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 of our multi-storey car park and on our surface car park.
Please ensure you have a valid disabled badge on display when parking in one of our disabled spaces. Normal parking charges apply.
We have 4 dedicated EV charging bays on level 3 C (the outdoor bit) on the multi storey car park.
You will need a polar card to use these facilities (monthly charges apply). Full details of how to request a polar card and how to use the facilities can be found on the machines. The bays are clearly marked out in green.
Charging is free but normal parking charges apply.
H20 Car Valeting on level 4 of the multi storey car park offer a range of services from an entry level wash and wax, through to an intensive Five Star programme including paintwork protection and a High Definition Wax.
Our car parks provide easy, safe and direct access into the centre for shoppers with little ones.
There are several dedicated Parent and Child spaces available on car park levels 3C, 5B and 6C of our multi-story car park and on the surface car park.
Tap & Go
Parking has never been easier with our Tap & Go car park payment system.
Our new Tap & Go service lets you use your credit or debit card to pay your car park tariff by simply tapping or inserting the card at the entry and exit barriers.
What to do at the entrance barrier
- Have a contactless credit or debit card? Tap your card against the plate at the barrier until you hear a beep, it may take a few seconds.
- Have a chip and pin credit or debit card? Stick your card into the machine at the barrier. You won’t get charged yet; this is process is only to register your card for your visit.
- If you do take a paper ticket by accident you’ll need to insert that ticket into a pay machine that are located on the car park and insert it into the barrier when exit.
What to do at the exit barrier
- Do you have a contactless credit or debit card? Tap the card against the plate at the barrier until you hear a beep, you’ll see your car park fee pop up on the screen. Tap once more to pay, then you’re done!
- Do you have a chip and pin credit or debit card? Put your card into the machine at the barrier and follow the instructions on screen, enter your pin to complete the payment.
- Remember, you need to use the same card to enter and exit.Have a safe journey.